In person Worship has begun!
We will be having worship at 8:45 am & 11:00 am, with the 8:45 service being live streamed on YouTube and Facebook.
The Worship Committee and Administrative Board, in response to the updated guidelines given by the CDC and Governor’s Office, have made the following changes to the policies we have been following:
1) Mask wearing will no longer be mandatory for Sunday Morning Worship Attendance and/or in the church building during the week for those who have been vaccinated. If anyone still wants to wear a mask, they can. It is optional.
2) Mask wearing will be highly recommended inside for those who have not been vaccinated, including children – especially if they are participating in Godly Play or a Sunday School Class.
3) If someone enters on a Sunday Morning without a mask on, they will NOT be asked if they have been vaccinated by any of the church leadership or ushers. We trust that no one else will ask either. We will trust that people will use good judgment.
4) “Outside” groups and activities can start to meet again in the church building, understanding and following the policies in #1 & #2 above. Building Use Forms are required to use the building. Please contact the office for more information.
If you see people in worship or around town wearing masks, please remember:
- People may have cancer.
- People may have autoimmune diseases.
- People may have unvaccinated children at home.
- People may have high-risk loved ones they are protecting.
- People may have asthma and have realized over the last year that their symptoms are alleviated by a mask outdoors.
- People may have symptoms but be unable to stay home, they could be protecting you from the flu or a cold.
Please be kind and loving to everyone, no matter which side of the mask situation you may find yourself. We will keep you updated as other changes develop.