The Worship Committee met January 4, and have decided to restart “in person” Worship as of Sunday, January 10.
We will be having worship at 8:45 am & 11:00 am, with the 8:45 service being live streamed on YouTube and Facebook.
We will still maintain the following safeguards for those who feel comfortable attending Sunday Worship in person:
1) Masks are to be worn by those in attendance during the entire worship, with the exception of the Pastor, Liturgist, Singers and Children’s Time Leaders when they speak upfront.
2) Hands should be sanitized both on the way in, and out, of the church building.
3) Every other pew will be blocked off in the sanctuary. Sit at least 6 feet away from non-family members. If possible, individuals and couples should sit in the middle of a pew. The only doors unlocked on Sundays will be the main entrance and the south entrance.
4) No Hymnals, Bibles, Attendance Registration Pads nor Offering Plates will be used. Tithes & Offerings can be placed in the wooden boxes in the back of the sanctuary, the mail slot near the main entrance, or given in the office.
5) The sanctuary and restrooms will be sanitized before each Worship every Sunday.
6) If you do not feel well, do NOT attend worship. If you are not comfortable attending worship, please stay home and watch our worship service on line.